托福培训学校-环球托福[环球教育旗下品牌]

边看美剧边提高托福口语

2014-08-29 16:10| 来源:环球托福

摘要: 《老友记》一直以来不仅是一部经典的美剧,也是很多同学学习美国口语的最好范本。如果你没有时间看长达八季的电视剧,那么没有关系,环球托福小编在这里给大家整理一些老友记
上海环球托福春季班
    《老友记》一直以来不仅是一部经典的美剧,也是很多同学学习美国口语的最好范本。如果你没有时间看长达八季的电视剧,那么没有关系,环球托福小编在这里给大家整理一些老友记里面的台词,大家可以利用课余时间阅读一下,对口语的提高很有帮助。  
    You have been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade. 你从四年级开始就嫉妒我的长相。
  You didn’t file your paperwork last night. 你昨晚没有交报告。
  I’ll try to be less careless. 我会小心一点。
  I like everything about you. 我喜欢你的一切。
  You always sleep till noon, silly. 你老睡到中午,傻瓜!
  I’ll get washed up then. 那我应该梳洗一下。
  I am not in charge of where the conference is held. 我又不能决定在哪里开会。
  She is out shopping. 她出去购物去了。
  I will figure it out. 我会想到办法的。
  Don’t speak ill of the dead. 不要说死人的坏话。
  Are all the other family pets in good health? 你家的其它宠物都健康吗?
  He is a tough little turtle. 它是一只坚强的小乌龟。
  I have to make this marriage work. 我必须挽救这段婚姻。
  You got married too fast. 你决定结婚太匆促了。
  I have been obsessing about it and would love not to talk about it. 我已经烦了一天了,请你们不要再提了。
  It was just a matter of time. 只是时间问题。
  Isn’t this against rules? 这不是违反规定吗?
  This is unbelievable! 不可思议!
  But it doesn’t count. 但这不算
  We can’t accept your acceptance of our apology. 你接受道歉的态度让我们很不爽!
  That yeti is one smooth talker. 那个雪人的口才真好。
  Speakerphone:喇叭扩音器
  How could you do this to me? 你怎么可以这样?
  Did you get this out of a book? 你这是从书上学来的吗?
  I don’t have any past-life memories. 我没有前世的记忆。
  He is going to totally freak out! 他一定会很生气!
  You did look like an idiot. 你确实看起来像白痴。
  We can’t believe how stupid we used to look. 我以前真的好蠢。
  She is really smart and pretty. 她真的是即聪明又漂亮。
  Save you strength. 省点力气
  Let me alone for a little while. 让我静一静
  I am probably overreacting. 我反应过度了。
  I have been working so hard this semester. 我这学期很用功。
  I know a great way to blow off steam. 我知道一个可以缓解压力的方法。blow off   v.吹 掉, 放出
  I feel like my head is going to explode. 我的头好像要爆了。
  I didn’t say that. That doesn’t count. 不,我没说,那个不算数。
  One thing lead to another 事情一件接着一件
  I have no excuse. I was over the line. 我无话可说,我太过分了。
  I can’t believe I thought of getting back together with you. 我居然会想到跟你复合。
  Fine by me. 我无所谓。
  How are things going with you? 你最近好吗?
  You should bang his head against the table. 你应该让他头撞墙。
  You are looking really fine in that dress. 你穿这件裙子真好看。
  I don’t know anything about you. Tell me about your childhood. 我一点也不了解你,聊聊你的童年。
  I still have a little scar right here. 这里留了一个小疤。
  Like a little girl. 像个小女孩
  I am a little mad at him now.
  Humor based on my pain. 拿我的痛处开玩笑。
  This is a big issue for you. 你很在意。
  You could give back the money you owe me. 你也可以把钱我的钱还我。
  He is the head of my department. 他是我们部门的主管。
  I would like to speak to her alone for a moment. 我要单独跟她谈谈。
  No one is supposed to know about us. 我们的事应该保密。
  I am going to throw up. 我要吐了。
  Weigh the good stuff about her against the bad. 权衡一下利弊。
  You get back to nature. 你回到大自然的怀抱。
  Ross was jealous of all the attention we were giving you. 罗斯很羡慕我们给你的一切。
  We had to take him to the emergency room. 我们必须带他去看急诊。
  You deserve much better than me!我根本配不上你!
  It’s just not worth it. 根本就不值得。
  We are never going to happen. Accept that! 我们根本是不可能的,接受这个事实吧!
  No trouble at all. 根本没有什么麻烦
  You have to stand on your own feet. 你就得完全靠你自己了。
    环球托福小编建议同学们可以和你的小伙伴们进行模老友记里面人物之间的对话,这样也可以锻炼一下自己的发音。